RUN THE TAN 2024 – Save the Date!
The Run the Tan 2024 annual showcase charity event will be held in Melbourne on Sunday 21st April 2024 – SAVE THE DATE!
Records up for grabs
Can Craig Mottram’s all-time record around the iconic Tan Track of 10:08 be broken and who will break it? Is it possible for any athlete to run sub 10 minutes?
Can any of the women break the current all-time female record held by Jessica Hull of 11:31, which she set in this year’s event?
Will there be any changes to the all-time top 10 leaders’ board?
Rub shoulders with celebrities and some of the best elite middle-distance runners in the country. This is your perfect chance to set a new official PB for yourself.
There will be 5 key events:
- Feature showcase event – Top elite men and women and para elites (with decent prize money on the table!)
- Celebrities & Sporting Idols
- Emergency Services (police, fire, ambulance, SES, ADF, surf life saving, health professionals)
- Schools – Battle of the Schools (who will take out next year’s perpetual trophy for the fastest school?)
- Community Fun Run – Open to all recreational runners, families, joggers, and walkers (everyone is welcome!)
There will be separate awards for King and Queen of the Hill for the fastest time up Anderson Street Hill, and Age Grade Rankings will be recorded and recognised.
Additional categories will include; Para Athletes, Juniors, and 5yr age groups categories from 35+
The annual Run the Tan event will be raising awareness and funds for Mental Health.
Save the date
Save the date and rally up your running buddies, work colleagues, friends, and family to get involved in this awesome event which is for a great cause. Don’t miss it!
To stay up to date – make sure you subscribe to Run the Tan and follow us on socials.
Register your interest HERE.