Sponsors & Partners
Community Ambassadors help raise awareness and funds for Mental Health by sharing how their lives have been impacted by mental health and how exercise has helped them cope.
Whether they have been affected directly or indirectly, our Community Ambassadors are passionate about helping in any way they can to spread the word and make a difference.
By sharing real stories from around Australia, we can encourage more and more Australians to participate, fundraise and support those affected by mental health illnesses.
Our Community Ambassadors can choose to support us in several different ways:
- Promoting Run the Tan and Run for Mental Health through their networks
- Fundraising to support mental health
- Sharing their story with the media
- Sharing their story on the Run the Tan website and social channels
- Speaking at local events in the lead up to the Run the Tan showcase charity event
Successful Community Ambassadors get a free/complimentary entry to the Run the Tan 2024 event.
Register your interest in becoming a Community Ambassador TODAY.